IWITTS helps educators nationwide close the gender gap for women and girls in male-dominated careers, such as technology, the trades and law enforcement.
We also have worked in-depth with law enforcement agencies and other employers to assist them with integrating women successfully into their workplaces.
We offer research, training, and classroom tools that help technology and science educators increase the number of women and girls enrolled in their classes and retain them. These include:
- Trainings and technical assistance for educators, both on-site at your location and at IWITTS
- Classroom tools, such as role model career videos, posters of women in technology, marketing kits and more
- Proven Practices Collection, including journal articles, case studies, and presentations
- Multi-site national demonstration and research projects, such as our current CalWomenTech Project funded by the National Science Foundation
- National and state policy work