Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 1pm PT/ 2pm MT/ 3pm CT/ 4pm ET
Learn about strategies that work to increase female enrollment and how to teach to female learning styles.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The #1 secret to increasing the number of female students in your classes
- The top recruitment strategies -- and how to ensure students that register actually enroll
- Why changing your thinking isn't enough, and what you can do about it
- The critical thing girls want to hear up front that will keep them engaged throughout your course
- Simple techniques you can implement tomorrow so your female (and male) students will excel in the lab
Here's what a few past participants have said about WomenTech Educators training they have received from Donna Milgram:
"I have been very successful with recruiting more girls for my after school programs. Thanks for providing the class at ITEEA in New Mexico; I really got a lot out of it."
~ John Singer, Technology Education, ITEEA member, Hanby Middle School, Wilmington, DE